Soul with Masha

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

コンサート (Part II)


福山雅治 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆ 福山☆冬の大感謝祭 其の七 “ボク、銀幕出身なんです。ウフッ” (31/12/2004) ☆
Ah… my long awaited concert. After waiting for 6 years, I finally managed to attend Masha’s concert! A lot of things happened in between and I didn’t get to watch his concert till 6 years later. And this time round, the concert halls were very small and the tickets were hard to get. So I considered myself lucky to be able to get one pair of tickets for the concert.

The concert was held at パシフィコ横浜. It started at 11pm and ended at 3.05am! The song list is as follows:

第一部
映像 コーナー
XYLISH HA HA HA! FILMS 上映

第二部
1. Melody
2. Kiss And Kill Me
3. 言い出せなくて 
4. かなしみは
5. Squall
6. Kissin' in the Holy Night
7. Dogi- Magi
8. それがすべてさ
9. Message
10. Red x Blue
11. 虹
12. 泣いたりしないで

アンコール 1:
1.もっとそばにきて
2. 桜坂
3. 私は風になる

アンコール 2:
1. 幸せなら手おたたこう
2. 明日のマーチ

アンコール 3:
1. 約束の丘
2. 遠くへ

We managed to see Masha’s HA HA HA FILMS, which consists of short films he filmed for XYLISH in 2004. It was his first film. Very hard to get hold of the dvd! I remember there were a few stories:

1. Masha acted as a detective. It was a mystery on what he wanted to find out. In the end, it was just a cat, if I remember it correctly

2.Masha acted as a professor. A Japanese guy and a foreign guy met with him. The foreign guy wanted to seek his help but the Japanese guy, who is the interpreter screwed up the translation process. In the end, both guys were angry of Masha and left. Of course, Masha was puzzled by their action. The title is called “Lost in Interpretation”

3. Masha’s buddy, who is not good looking, fell in love with a beautiful woman who is taller than him. And Masha realised that the woman is a man when they went to the same toilet and the woman urined like he did! He wanted to tell his buddy but it was too late. The buddy slept with the ‘woman’ and he doesn’t mean being with the ‘woman.’

4. Masha in real life was sick. The doctor, who was also played by Masha attended to him. When one of Masha’s co-workers found that the doctor looked like him, he asked him to pose as Masha and do Masha’s job. So the doctor acted the role well, no one found out about it. Till one of the co-worker smelled that something was wrong. He asked the doctor to sing 桜坂 but his tune was different from Masha’s. When the real Masha sang, the co-worker realized that the doctor was the imposer.

I saw few scene of Masha in his first movie ~ ほんの5g too. His looks and hairstyle were so funny that time, only around 21 years old!

When Masha came out, I was like, Oh my gosh! Though I was seated at second storey, I can still see him, but cant see his facial expression that clearly. There was a big screen behind him. It’s really amazing to watch him singing ‘live.’ His voice is good. Better than 1998! I think it is because he quitted smoking. When I hear him singing ‘Message,’ I was so happy. I wanted to hear him sing this song ‘live.’ That was the time (1995) when I started to like him and gone crazy over ‘Message.’ This was the last song he had released before he rested for 3 years!

Around 11.40pm, Masha started to talk and chat with us. Masha started asking where the fans came from (eg. Tokyo etc). When he asked were there any overseas fans, R and I shouted シンガポール. He heard our shouting, taken by surprise and mumbled something like ‘is it true’. I think he was not prepared there were overseas fans as he has always concentrate on Japan market.

Almost to midnight, various TV programs showing on TV was shown on the screen. When the screen showed 堂本光一 (Kinki Kids) singing at Big Johnny’s Countdown concert, there was a bit of commotion from the audience. I think Masha was aware, he asked the channel to be switched. Haha!

Almost to 12 midnight, we started our countdown. It was so fun to shout and cheered with Masha and the rest.

Guess what, a while after the countdown, Masha sang Kissin' in the Holy Night. Masha said we are the first to hear the Christmas song in Year 2005!

Masha was funny. He asked us to sit down when he talked to us and sang slow songs. He asked us to stand up again for the fast tracks. We were all so obedient and followed his instructions!

When Masha returned to stage for Encore 1, he dressed in the concert T-shirt. As I guessed, it was the black t-shirt! This time concert, he had 2 t-shirts, 1 black and the other pink. Different designs. I like the black one.

It was the first time I heard Masha sang 私は風になる. This was the song he composed for Olympic 2005 and was not released in singles yet. Frankly speaking, I cannot remember the tunes as I only heard it once.

The fans refused to leave after the first encore. Masha asked us whether there were any trains after midnight, we said no more trains. We’ll stay here till the next morning! Haha, he really believed us!

At the second encore, Masha sang 幸せなら手おたたこう. This song goes like “If you are happy and you know it clap your hands, *clap clap*.” He sang it 5 times in total for both Encores 2 & 3!!! Masha sang clap hands, tap our face, stamp our feet and snort. Of course, we did not follow him when he snorted. The whole audience just burst with laughs. He was rather ‘disappointed’ that we did not follow him and said we should do so. Haha!

When he came out at the third encore, I was already cheering like mad. He said
‘お客様いいな’ and begged us to let him go because he was hungry. He rolled up his sleeve and acted like a muscular man. Haha. He really looked very tired. So after the last song for the third encore, the audience left the hall.

It was the first time for me to attend a countdown concert. The feeling was GREAT! UNBELIVEABLE! It was my dream to spend the last second of each year with Masha. And I did it. I am glad that I attended Masha’s大感謝祭. The moment when I was about to leave the hall, I told myself, I will attend every Masha’s 大感謝祭 in future.

Now, I’m looking forward to Masha’s 15th anniversary finale concerts in Osaka at end of May!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home